On 6/29/2021 the Business Committee passed resolution 80-21 which moves the Tribe into Phase 3.5
Summary of changes include:
- Remove mask requirement for vaccinated staff (exceptions for staff of the Health Department, and those that work with populations not yet eligible for the COVID vaccine (children), HOL, some social services staff) and guests/visitors/customers.
- Unlimited number of individuals in groups allowed outdoors
- Groups up to 40 individuals allowed indoors
- Casino remain at 75% capacity
To help preserve and maintain life, health, property or the public peace, until the population has received the vaccine, effective treatment or herd immunity, it is crucial to maintain some level of community interventions to suppress the spread of COVID-19 throughout all phases of reopening, therefore individuals should continue to engage in personal protective behaviors including:
- Practice physical distancing by staying a minimum of six feet away from other people (who do not live in your home or dwelling place);
- Unless fully vaccinated, wear cloth face coverings in public places when it is not possible to practice physical distancing and when not eating or drinking;
- stay home when you are sick;
- avoid others who are sick to the greatest degree possible;
- wash your hands frequently;
- Cover your coughs and sneezes;
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands; and
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects regularly.