- The checks are being processed in finance and should be mailed out tomorrow or Friday. The Tribal Center was closed two days this week (Monday 6/28-6/29), which has delayed things a little. Please be patient and rest assured that they will arrive in the mail shortly.
- The checks are being sent to the address that was listed on the completed forms, and are not available for pick up.
- Forms that were completed after 11 am yesterday (6/29) will be included in next week’s batch and will be mailed out next week.
- The process will continue the pattern of cut off for check processing will be 11am on each Tuesday, with mailing of the checks later in the week.
- Eight (8) upright freezers were delivered last week (6/23) to homes
- Twenty four (24) small (9cuft) chest freezers are being delivered this week (6/30)
- The remainder of the freezers have not arrived from the manufacturer, but are expected to show up in a large shipment of multiple semi-trucks.
- The appliance company calls homes to arrange delivery, no one else. Look out for a call from them, empty out your VM so you can accept a message from them. If they cannot get a hold of you, then they will reach out to me for assistance.
- Questions about freezers can be directed to me at 360-452-8471 x7420
I will be out of the office for the next two days and back on Tuesday 7/6/21.
Tribal Operations Officer