We have three rooms that are available to the public for rent. The Conference Room (Eagle’s Nest) holds up to 49 and is an ideal setting for business meetings, trainings, and family gatherings. The Art Room (Raven’s Edge) seats 24 and is well suited to small gatherings such as clubs, conference calls, or luncheons. Our Great Hall is also available to rent and would be a spectacular host to weddings, fundraisers, and lectures.
Our kitchen is fully equipped with a walk in fridge and freezer, four sandwich cold stations, deep fryer, convection oven and a smoker. We are the perfect venue to offer small cooking courses, or to prepare goods for market.
10% discount is available for non-profits. Please inquire.
401 E First St
Port Angeles WA 98362
Open Monday through Friday
8am – 4:30pm
Copper salmon sculpture as well as the copper artwork by: Clark Mundy and Alfred Charles Jr.
Building Architecture by: Mike Gentry of Gentry Architecture.
Who We Are
- Nicole Volkmann – Manager & Training Director
- Chrissi Ducotey – Administrative Education & Training Specialist
- Jim Allen – TVR Program Manager
- Jeremy Acosta – TVR Counselor
- Tammie Stevens/Becky Charles – TANF/GA
- Kodi Luvaas – Maintenance