Warm Weather Is Here!
Please Do Your Part to Conserve Because Water Conservation Takes All of Us!
Did you know: Less than 1% of all the water on Earth can be used by people? The average household uses more than 300 gallons of water per day? It takes three thousand gallons of water and our well pumps over one hour to fill just one 12 ft. backyard pool? As the population grows, more and more people are using up this limited resource. Therefore, it is important that we use our water wisely and not waste it for our community and infrastructures wellbeing.
Here are some ways you can help conserve water:
- Turn off the water when brushing your teeth or washing dishes.
- Take shorter showers instead of baths and use a water-efficient showerhead.
- Fix all leaks such as water lines, toilets and faucets.
- Run your clothes washer and dishwasher only when full.
- Avoid filling/re-filling temporary pools and only water plants when necessary.
- Teach your children about the importance of water conservation.
2022 CONSUMER CONFIDENCE REPORT IS HERE!
This year we are providing the Elwha Heights and Lower Elwha Valley Consumer Confidence Reports and Water Quality Results electronically.
Simply scan the QR Code Or visit our website at
If you prefer a printed report, they are available at the Tribal Center main entrance or at Public Works. To request a printed report be mailed to your home contact Karl Majerle, Utilities Manager at 360-565-7272.