The Emergency Rental Assistance Program has been funded by the Department of Treasury to assist those who have been unable to pay rent and/or utilities due to the pandemic. Below is information about eligibility and where you can locate an application.
To sign up or register for the ERA program you first must be eligible, to qualify for the program participants must meet both (#1 & 2) of the following two criteria:
- Pay rent toward a rental agreement
- Have a household income below 80% area median income
AND one of the following criteria:
- Have qualified for unemployment benefits (since March 2020)
- Have experienced a reduction in household income, incurred significant costs, or experienced other financial hardship due to Covid-19 (since March 2020)
- Can demonstrate a risk of experiencing homelessness or housing instability (since March 2020)
If you need assistance filling out your application please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, you can also contact the heritage center (417.8545) or tribal library (452.8471 ext. 7425) to setup a time to use their computer labs.
Or go to the following link to get started: https://tinyurl.com/LEKTERA