We are open to the public!
8am to 6pm, Monday through Friday
We close at Noon on Wednesdays
243613 Hwy 101 West
Port Angeles, WA 98363
Please call for an appointment
We offer comprehensive morning and evening sessions!
State Approved Treatment Agency
Our mission is to provide Behavior Health Treatment Services to native and non-native individuals and their family members by providing them with the structure to make the lifestyle choices and changes that will give them a sense of freedom and an overall improved quality of life.
Klallam Counseling Services Offers the Following Programs
- Assessment, Referral, and Urinalysis
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment – It’s an educational/process group for those who are in early recovery. You will learn about Post-Acute Withdrawal, psychological effects, support meetings, recovery process, etc. We provide day and evening groups.
- Intensive Relapse Prevention Group – This group meets once per week for two hours. You will learn about the relapse dynamic and Identify relapse triggers and high-risk situations. This is an education group.
- Continuing Care – This group is intended to offer continued support for those who have completed primary treatment in IOP or Intensive Inpatient. It’s a part process group and part education group.
- Monthly Treatment – This group meets once per month for the remainder of a treatment program. It is a support group for patients who have completed primary and continuing care treatment. We provide day and evening groups.
- Co-occurring Groups – These groups are multi-phased for those who have mental health and chemical dependency disorders.
What someone can expect when they request services
- Assessment – This is a two hour process when one meets with a chemical dependency professional to determine if one meets the criteria for substance abuse or substance dependence or no significant problem. This process also includes determination of treatment needs including referrals.
- Intake Process – After one has been diagnosed then treatment planning starts. The intake process can take up to two hours. One will receive the readiness for change questionnaire and an ASAM Dimensional assessment checklist to determine treatment planning needs. After this process, one will be placed in an appropriate group and assigned to a primary counselor. This process is utilized for identifying individualized treatment needs.
Contracts to provide services with:
- Clallam Co. Drug Court
We accept Medicaid/Apple Health